Friday, October 23, 2009

What???!!!! No Keyboards?


Oh No! you have got to be kidding? No very serious. I was approached by one teacher who stressed to the Queen of Tech (me) ...well, I'm going to take out the keyboards from the computers and the kids can use the mouse for everything. WHAT????????????? was my answer? Yes this person uses the computer every day. Very serious...not kidding...so I explained very politely and calm that you need the keyboard for the kids with all the other stuff for the computer.
As quoted to me from the tech dept when i told them this (as the laugh of the day)
Yeah, its like cutting off your right arm because you have a left arm to do it all!!!
hahahhah ....everyday is an adventure. I really do love working with different people ..all kinds of personality, everywhere, and at any moment..I try not to laugh at what happens at the moment but sometimes you just have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment