Friday, October 23, 2009

Refurbished Computers!!!


YEAH! Finally we got Refurbished computers as I was informed in an email!
What does REFURBISHED mean to you? Please post your answer....i looked it up in the dictionary.com....RENOVATE..so I got the 1998 DELLs which I call the Jack LaLanes of all the computers, bad shape, dust as art forms inside, glad I bought a data vac from J and R in Ny...so 12 lovely TANKS known as Dells came into my existance...and I could only upgrade to Windows 2000..but ok for kids just to do the Microsoft programs..So I am very proud of myself to pull parts from one to another to re-image to make one working one for a while longer...RENOVATE, REBUILD, MAKE JACK LALANE INTO RICHARD SIMMONS! hahahhahhah
P.S. I am very thankful that we have some computers for our kids to work on...Thank you to the Main Tech Department for getting something for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment