Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shamwow!


It was a hot day in the bowels of the Tech Headquarters, highly lit up with all Hp and Dells running their fans and exhuming energy and bad air with no circulation in the headquarters. Central Air not an option when the building is not officially open but this day is a special day in June, yep, many people will be in the outer office. Hot day-no air-heat from old HP (Richard Simmons) and 98 Dells (Jack LaLanes). And the instructors come in. I made the mistake of going outside of the Headquarters. I was bombarded with 2 hormonal and non-dressed for summer women who stressed "EXCUSE ME BUT CAN YOU (yep thats another blog with "YOU") turn on the AIR? ITS HOT IN HERE!!!"

So I call upstairs, which i already know the answer, but have to call, so I say they are working on it..what else can I say but "yes I know, I have a metal fan maybe you can borrow that,"

out of the goodness of my heart and sweat, which i dont mind at all because I do love the heat of the summer, but the answer was one of the Hormonal ladies shaking her jowels and sweat beads down her forhead into her eyes and nose wiping the sweat with an old tissue, saying "WE HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE IN A FEW MINUTES-(remember the jowels and the sweat is shaking while shes talking)-CANT YOU TURN ON THE AIR???????????????

Well, I then realized the phone call ment nothing and a sweaty jowel moving hormonal woman with an attitude was not giving up so I wanted really to say
"I use the SHAMWOW for everything and its the best invention for water mop ups etc. and since you are sweating and very angry would you like a piece of the Shamwow? or I can put a piece on each table so the other people when sweating could wipe the sweat from their briany heads....BUT I DID NOT...instead, I turned my head to the side like a crazy person, Smiled with top and bottom crooked teeth and said call upstairs and then I walked to my hot headquarters , closed the door for good and stayed with my SHAMWOW! and fan!

Yeah, I came out eventually...

1 comment:

  1. I swear you are too funny - there is lots of fun stuff here but Shamwow really makes it!
    Rinser

    ReplyDelete