Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Day!



Oh it is a Happy Day!
The Past Restrictions on Technology with Teachers is GONE!!!
First I have to express:

1: I found a stream of the News on Fox 5 New York online since Comcast took my station away from our lineup to replace with boring Ct news and newscasters from Ct that do not know how to dress when in front of a camera. Look at Jodi Latina on channel 8. Did she jump into the rack of clothes at Walmart with puffy sleeves and one time hair extensions? Give that woman some coffee to speed up her talking...glad she got rid of the glasses...The only one on that channel that is female and able to dress well is the Weather woman ..and what is it with Jeff the weatherman and his slight lisp??? Channel 8 hires the people that would never make it on New York News - wardrobe is low...take advice and go to the Univision or Telemundo and watch the news personalities, what a difference...

I got off track again....since the late 60's I have watched Channel 5 New York News and I am reunited again with it online at least.


2: Thank you Mayor Bloomberg for you new proposal for Coney Island! He is the greatest Mayor and glad I am on his team!!! I know off track again...but got to get that NY in there because I am NEW YORK in my blood...


3: I am going through all my cameras and selling or camcorders getting to work on the 2001 dells..so far so good....hours of programing but its working!


4: Re-image hard drives ...its great to see all the progress. and TEACHER Blocks have been RELEASED! Less restrictions and more FREEDOM! This was one of many things I walked into on this job was someone elses control and restrictions. I noticed that even the wires on the computers were banded tight with plastic restriction bands....NO MORE!!! YOU!!! yes YOU!!! are free! YOU yes YOU! can now install some yes some programs/websites/with Admin rights ...as teachers YOU should have these rights! and do now...
Say GOODBYE to the past !!!! and HELLO to a New TECHNOLOGY YEAR!


We are going to have a great year in technology different than all the rest.

Enjoy your day!
***PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! ITS A FUN BLOG!




No comments:

Post a Comment