Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dear Goddess of Technology, Please send us computers that are upto date,...


Another Dell 98 to Windows 2000 has died again.
As I opened the case of this beautiful undesireable, aggravating, annoying, slow, computer now that its 2009 cant even use a flash...I saw the mother board. I touched the wires and slowly disconnected all .. the light small as it is, was still on. And with a blink, and pull of the battery, the light on the Dell 98 gone 2000 (the Jack LaLanes of our computers) went out real slow. A sad moment...
I am going to have a funeral for all the Dells this summer we tried to give life to. Oh please magic Goddess of Technology, please send us a shipment of upto date computers for our students.
During the year, my students and I will be perfoming an ritual of Dell parts to be re-in carnated into other computers. Some will live as live art forms, as art is still in my blood.
Dell 98's YOU have lived a long life. with many at your keyboards and just could not keep up with the programs and speed. Goodbye see you in the next life!

No comments:

Post a Comment